Restoring Lifestyle Equilibrium
Restore the balance across the entire spectrum of activities and improve the quality of living and its sustainability
- Expose yourself to morning light and sunshine, do not wear dark glasses continuously
- Balance sleep – go to bed and wake up at the same time each day. Sleep no less then 6 and no more than 8.5 hours a day. Find out the sleep duration that keeps you feeling good through the day.
- Balance nutrition – do not follow special diets when possible. Eat a variety of foods to maintain mineral and vitamin balance.
- Organize life – reduce clutter, become a minimalist. Keep your living space clean and organized.
- Maintain the schedule – balance work and rest. Rest doing things you like the most. Spend less time on the couch. Do things that discourage you from getting sleepy during the day. Work just enough to maintain your life
- Eliminate the stress – be kind to people around you and you’ll receive the same. Do not stress over little things. This is life. Things happen and become the past.
- Balance social life – reduce the number of non-essential connections. Do not spend time on social websites.
- Reduce psychological stress – do not watch movies often. Reduce computer monitor time. Life your own life and eliminate the envy to others. The grass is always greener on the other side.